Monday, June 1, 2009

GLP & Mentally Ill & Mind Control

Do you ever wonder why Godlikeproductions has a disclaimer at the bottom of their website saying "We don't discriminate against the mentally ill!"

It's because, the Tavistock Institute was researching and studying how crazy people function.

It's because Stanford Research Institute was hired by the US Air Force to create psychological profiles of the posters who spread information regarding air crafts, UFO's and Chemtrails.

GLP needed mentally ill posters so evil thinktanks (Tavistock) and psychologists could study their behavior regarding Aliens, UFO's, Chemtrails etc... They even promoted one of the Psychologists as a moderator during the "peak" of SRI and Tavistock research.

Rather, they needed a pool of people who can be studied and targeted for mind control and psy-ops.

The Tavistock Institute and CIA are famous for experimenting mind control on people who are on drugs... SO... one of the goals for GodlikeProductions middleware datamining operations for the CIA/NSA/USAF/Jews etc was to test mind control and psy ops strategies in a Internet Community environment.

The next time you're at GLP... think about why "robot" like posters reply to threads & posts in a robot fashion... and ask yourself why the "CIA" agents have been on the site for so many years without being banned... And... Why they all seem to be living in Florida. Close to Eglin Air Force base.

Jason Lucas & his CIA/NSA/USAF faggot friends are all sellouts.

And if you're a sellout to Spiritual Humans... You're not allowed to rejoin their ranks.

Period.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. I have long suspected this is the case. I have gained access to the site at different times by changing my IP address, or after I moved to a new location and naturally received a new IP.
    Here is what gets me banned each time: This article on mind control through movies:
    http://manfrommodesto.hubpages.com/hub/Classical-Conditioning-in-Movies-MInd-Control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two threads I read through just before my most recent ban were:

    Do you have any kind of Power?
    This one discussed people claiming to be able to read minds, move objects, influence outcomes of events,etc. I began to post on this thread when the Holy Spirit warned me not to.

    Were you a member of GATE?
    Amazingly, a very large number of GLPers were members of the "Gifted and Talented Education" program. Some of them were taken to watch psychedelic movies and etc.

    Your notion that they use the site as a recruitment field looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to grasp what you're saying. I stopped getting consistently banned when I joined for 1 year. Now why can't I link to Pizzagate-Voat? Nor 4Chan?

    Are you saying there are actual robots posting on GLP? Or that there are those who purposely seem to give very limited but consistent responses to almost everything?

    I'm an open book person. As an actress/comedienne I have to be so. I don't fit into boxes. I give long answers.

    I'm interested in the possibility of many things but that doesn't mean I necessarily agree with what I'm researching. I even answered a GLP research study and of course was able to psyche it out. Don't care if they want to study me. Let them or anyone else try. I seek out info on many subjects and GLP covers a wide range.

    Posters tried to make me stop investigating 10/1 Vegas. I thanked them for their concern and said it was personal for me. I will be adding new info as I uncover it. Guess I got pretty close to the truth a few times. Complete opposite of the standard narrative.

    ReplyDelete